Sunday 2 November 2008

undeserved moments

remember you said TRUST was important?
remember you said i've lost your trust?
i do.
i have always put mine in you..
but the doubts tells me what i should know
after all i've done...you should at least start fresh..
which i thought you did..
im sorry for saying all these..
but the cut was too deep.
i will always think what i thought

tell me..
how could you not think of me when you texted her?
how could you not think of me when you called her?
when you got ready to go out?
when you were on your way to hers?
how could you NOT EVEN thought of me when you did what you're not supposed to?!

please tell me what did i do to deserve that pain?
tell me..

you made me really sad..
you really did

:"(

another beautiful lie

my feelings...my dreams..my instincts..were never wrong...

No comments: